Sunday, January 10, 2010

Roll Call

I hold no delusions that anyone who doesn't already know me and my family will ever read this blog, but just in case, here's a quick overview of the major players.


First of all....me! AKA Fiona. Complete with face paint from the Renaissance Festival last fall. (One of those random skills I'd love to learn.)







My beloved, Levi. We've been together almost 12 years, married 9(?) years this coming September. He fantasizes about being a 1950's housewife (minus the heels and pearls).







Brianna, age 9. She of the amazing hair. An artist's soul and sensibilities and, fortunately, talent.









Josh, age 2. Needs a haircut desperately. Completely different kid than his big sister (I'm sure I'll have a chance to elaborate on this in a future post).







Tika (top) and Harrison (bottom). I don't know if our cats count as "major players" but they're adorable and completely neurotic and we love them.








And last but not least, Twinkie! Twinks, Twinkletoes, Twinkerbell. My four-legged baby. His beauty and talent take my breath away. (Somebody remind me to post a picture of what he looks like mid-winter. It's a laugh riot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment