Saturday, January 29, 2011

School Picture Day

This is just a random train of thought I had while driving home yesterday...

Normally for school picture day I insist on approving Brianna's outfit and doing her hair, but this year I forgot to put it on the calendar, and she was off to school before I was even out of bed (blush).  Either I got very lucky and her hair was cooperating, or some kind teacher took pity on her, because her picture turned out great.


But that got me thinking...wouldn't it be hilarious if schools had you turn in your picture order form at the beginning of the year, but didn't tell you what day would be picture day?  Instead of carefully chosen clothes and perfect hair, everyone would be documented how they truly look on an average school day...ketchup stains, messy hair and all. Maybe it's just me, but I think that would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment