There's just no excuse for that.
Here's some stuff that has happened in the past two months:
1. My new halfchaps fit like a glove.
2. The second time I wore them, my horse bucked me off before I was even properly on, and I broke my ankle in three places, not to mention had a nasty dislocation.
So yeah, I've been sitting on my butt 16 hours a day (and sleeping the other 8) for the past seven weeks. And haven't blogged a single letter in all that time. Shame on me. So what, you may ask yourself, have I been doing to fill that time instead?
Decorating my cast, of course. (more pics of my x-rays and my cast-turned-art-project can be seen here).In truth, that's not ALL I've been doing; I also go to work once in a while. And shortly before I cracked my ankle into a million pieces, I made contact with a career counselor named Cindy (our first face to face meeting was a week after the accident!) and we've spent the past two months identifying a new career path for me and building a new and improved resume. I wish I had been blogging about this along the way, too, because it's been a really interesting process. But the homework has been intense! In fact, I should probably wrap this up and get back to it, since I have a meeting with Cindy in the morning...
I want to hear more about the career counseling!
ReplyDelete