Sunday, December 11, 2011

Something worth blogging about

...although if you're friends with me on FB, this is already old news.

WE GOT A KITTEN!  And he is a treasure.


His name is Sammy, short for Samwise (from LOTR) because Samwise is a heavy name for a 9-week-old kitten.

In other, completely unrelated news...in case you hadn't noticed, I'm a terrible, terrible blogger. My attention span is just too damn short, I guess, because I think of clever/funny/interesting things all the time during the day , and they're gone by the time I actually get to a computer. BUT I'm going to try and get better by following in the footsteps of my sister-in-law, Amber, who is only a few days shy of blogging every day for an entire year.  I haven't decided if I'm going to keep this yawnfest or start over from scratch...what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment